开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Jimi

[阿德莱德] Interest check before posting 'Impressions of CatchGod'

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-20 11:43 | 显示全部楼层
Now everyone can see why I posted an interest check thread.... it would absolutely take ages to cover all the topics and there is no point spending that amount of time if people are not interested;

It is all good ; just means Jimi has more time to go hunting  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

现在每个人都可以明白为什么我发布了兴趣检查主题......绝对需要很长时间才能涵盖所有主题,如果人们不感兴趣,那么花费那么多时间是没有意义的;

一切都好; 只是意味着吉米有更多的时间去打猎  
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-20 15:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 CintRug 于 2023-12-20 15:40 编辑
Jimi 发表于 2023-12-20 11:31
Before starting I want to refence the fantastic thread by brother Ketchup herehere[/url] ; the follo ...

Saw that thread, but that's not all about how CatchGod shall operate and provide to wolves. He talked about some basic stuff like keeping hygene and good appearances. Well that's what you shall do everyday working in the office. BTW, you may see lots of attractive girls in the office these days, right?Topics such as better reviewing and scoring on girls would be of more interest.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-20 16:56 | 显示全部楼层
yeah definitely - honest genuine reviews are a must ; we do not need or want any gunman posts in the review sections !
there is a separate section for advertising anyways...

if only there could be a way to standardise the scoring... but because it is very subjective it is very difficult top get consistency.

There is consistency amongst my scoring between reviews but that is from the same reviewer... I put the effort into my reviews and strive to provide scoring is fair and accurate - and that is basically all that is wanted from other reviewers as well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

是的,绝对是——诚实真实的评论是必须的; 我们不需要也不希望评论部分出现任何枪手帖子!
无论如何,有一个单独的广告部分......

如果有一种方法可以标准化评分就好了……但是因为它非常主观,所以很难获得一致性。

我的评论之间的评分是一致的,但这是来自同一个评论者...我在评论中投入了精力,并努力提供公平和准确的评分 - 这基本上也是其他评论者所希望的
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-28 13:57 , Processed in 0.038412 second(s), 19 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表