It is prohibited to upload content that violates Catchgod’s relevant regulations, including but not limited to the following:
1. It is forbidden to publish content containing virus links or malicious code.
2. It is forbidden to post pictures that are horrible, murderous, and visually offensive.
3. Do not publish any content that discriminates against race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, region, or disability.
4. Do not publish speech that harms others, or publish speech that promotes the growth of young people; personal attacks, insults or slander of others, infringement of the legal rights and interests of others, and other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations are prohibited; The uploader is responsible for the information and its consequences, and those who violate various laws and regulations and other serious acts will bear legal responsibility.
5. Without Catchgod’s permission, it is not allowed to publish the content, introduction, or title of the document involving advertising.
6. Do not publish pirated content, illegal reprinting and infringing content. Catchgod is not liable for such infringements committed by others on the website, and the legal liability for infringements shall be borne by publisher.
7. Users who use different IDs to achieve profit are regarded as cheating, and Catchgod reserves all rights of interpretation and processing.
8. In addition to the above, users shall not violate the following restrictions or prohibitions:
8.1. Do not pretend to be any person or organization, or falsely claim or make people mistakenly believe that it is related to any person or organization.
8.2. Do not forge titles or manipulate identification data in other ways to make people mistakenly believe that the content is transmitted by this website.
8.3. It is forbidden to upload, post, send e-mail or other means to transmit content that is not authorized to transmit (such as internal information, confidential information).
8.4. It is not allowed to upload, post, send e-mail or other information about software viruses or other computer codes, files and programs that interfere with, destroy or restrict the functions of any computer software, hardware or communication equipment, and must not Interfere with or destroy the services of this website or the servers and networks connected to the services of this website, or fail to comply with the regulations on the use of this website.
9. The user assumes full responsibility for the content uploaded, posted, emailed or transmitted via this website. For the content transmitted via this website, this website does not guarantee the legality, legitimacy, accuracy, completeness or quality of the aforementioned content. When users accept the services of this website, they may be exposed to unpleasant, inappropriate or disgusting content. In any case, this website does not assume any responsibility for any content, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content and any loss or damage arising therefrom. This website has the right (but no obligation) to reject or delete any content provided through this website. Users use the above content at their own risk. This website has the right to save or disclose the content under the following circumstances: a. As required by legal procedures; b. The provisions of this terms of service;
10. It is prohibited to upload invalid or worthless documents.
11. In case of serious violation of the above regulations, Catchgod will take measures to close accounts and prohibit access to users who violate the rules, and reserves the right to demand compensation for various losses.
12. The user uploads a document on Catchgod, which means that the user has read and agreed to the Catchgod’s “Rules of Publish”. If the user does not agree with the “Rules of Publish” and the contents of the above regulations, do not engage in uploading documents.