开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 611|回复: 12

[阿德莱德] Interest check before posting 'Impressions of CatchGod'

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-14 20:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi

I mainly stay around the 'other parts of Australia' section of CatchGod and regard this section as my home base.
Hence I just want to check with home base would the be any intrerest in me posting an article regarding my Impressions of CatchGod ?

The article maybe even be a starters guide for everyone coming from a non-Chinese person.

Topics that I would like to cover are:
initial impressions ;
gold coins ;
VIP membership ;
the language barrier ;
general wolf etiquette ; not just online but also when meeting your date;
the future of catchgod ;

购买主题 已有 4 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 8 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2024-9-13 14:49,到期后将免费
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-14 21:53 | 显示全部楼层
nothing is definite ; if there is something else that you want addressed please let me know

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

没有什么是确定的; 如果您还有其他问题需要解决,请告诉我
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-15 01:18 | 显示全部楼层
I'm definitely interested, but I cannot afford this topic now due to one of topics above. .
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-15 07:58 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jimi 于 2023-12-15 08:15 编辑

ohh I see - I will ask the admin to remove the gold coin requirement ; as this is just checking the level of interest in me writing an article
edit-I have sent a request to remove the gold coin requirement on this post through to the admin - lets wait and see what happens

-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I get it - I'll ask the admin to remove the gold requirement; as it's just a check on my level of interest in writing the article

EDIT - I have sent a request to the admins to remove the gold requirement in this article - let's wait and see what happens

poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-18 23:49 | 显示全部楼层
Jimi 发表于 2023-12-15 07:58
ohh I see - I will ask the admin to remove the gold coin requirement ; as this is just checking the  ...

Not update yet. Still 8 coins required to read the rest.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-19 06:56 | 显示全部楼层
CintRug 发表于 2023-12-18 23:49
Not update yet. Still 8 coins required to read the rest.

yes - I am still waiting for Admin to reply to my message - however in the meantime they have also added coins to the post ; does that mean the Admin approves of and is in support of me writing my post  ?

anyways I do not believe the interest check post is worth 8 coins and have copy and pasted the contents below...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

是的 - 我仍在等待管理员回复我的消息 - 但与此同时他们也在帖子中添加了硬币; 这是否意味着管理员批准并支持我写帖子?

无论如何,我不相信利息检查帖子值 8 个硬币,并复制并粘贴了以下内容......
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-19 06:56 | 显示全部楼层
Hi

I mainly stay around the 'other parts of Australia' section of CatchGod and regard this section as my home base.
Hence I just want to check with home base would the be any intrerest in me posting an article regarding my Impressions of CatchGod ?

The article maybe even be a starters guide for everyone coming from a non-Chinese person.

Topics that I would like to cover are:
initial impressions ;
gold coins ;
vip membership ;
the language barrier ;
general wolf etiquette ; not just online but also when meeting your date;
the future of catchgod ;
As you can see this article will cover a few items and take quite a bit of time.

I will not be offended if there is no interest ; The reason I am asking is because I just do not want to waste my time posting a massive article no one wants to read.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I mostly stay in the "Rest of Australia" section of CatchGod and use this section as my home base.
So I just wanted to check with HQ if I would be interested in doing an article about my impressions of CatchGod?

This article might even become a beginner’s guide for every non-Chinese person.

The topics I want to discuss are:
initial impression;
gold coins ;
VIP member;
language disability;
General wolf etiquette; not just online but also when meeting your date in person;
The future of catching gods;

As you can see, this article is going to cover some ground and take quite a bit of time.

I won't be offended if there's no interest; I'm asking because I don't want to waste my time publishing a massive article that no one will want to read.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-19 07:03 | 显示全部楼层
CintRug 发表于 2023-12-15 01:18
I'm definitely interested, but I cannot afford this topic now due to one of topics above. .

it does not look like there is much interest on CatchGod for my post

definitely seems like I should do what I do best ; ie root sluts and post about my experiences
- which by the way I am quite happy doing

also CintRug let me know  what topic in particular you were interested in and I will post some thoughts in this tread

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CatchGod 似乎对我的帖子没有太大兴趣

看来我确实应该做我最擅长的事; ie root sluts 并发布我的经历
- 顺便说一句,我很高兴这样做

另外,CintRug 让我知道您特别感兴趣的主题,我将在此步骤中发表一些想法
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-19 23:11 | 显示全部楼层
“general wolf etiquette ; not just online but also when meeting your date”
I reckon this topic is more of interest.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-20 11:31 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jimi 于 2023-12-20 11:39 编辑

Before starting I want to refence the fantastic thread by brother Ketchup https://www.catchgod.com/thread- ... dsign=774eba3d]here[/url] ; the following are just some points that I want to highlight..

General wolf tips by Jimi...

Firstly always look after yourself.
Look after your body and physical shape ; just as important you must look after your mental state.
Sounds obvious I know but lets think about for a bit.

Physical...
The benefits of doing resistance training will not only give you more physical strength and stamina but also help to improve your mood ; you just have to do it !
I am also referring to hygiene when meeting your date ; make sure your nails are clipped ; you are freshly shaved or neatly trimmed (face and or body) ; make sure you smell nice ; if you can shower at home first , it does not matter that you will be showering again... look in the mirror and ensure that look and smell the best you can...

This dove tails into

Head Space...
When you look good you feel good and now you are getting ready to meet your date. I know it can be quite stress full there is quite a build up ; will I be on time ; what will the girl look like ; will thunder strike ;stress stress and stress... Ohhh NO
Stop over thinking and get yourself relaxed , happy and be confident. Remeber you the wolf and ultimately you decide if the date will happen and to some extent how the date will go.
Just positive and smile ; usually your mood will infucence the attitude of others and compensated dating is no different. And be confident in the knowledge that ultimately you are in charge and you decide if the deal is on ot not...

Online...
Again it is just the obvious but it needs to be stated - just be polite and non-confrontational at all times ;  If something does start ; take a step back - have you misinterpret the words or could your words be misinterpreted ?
Always be proud and stand your ground but consider that just someone is polite and non-confrontational does not mean that they are not capable for handling a a rude confrontation should the need arise.
Hence the need to be respectful at all times.
Often things start with poor communication ; and quickly fixed with good communication.

I have found everyone to be quite good here at CatchGod ; and it does help that the Admin is very active too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

吉米的一般狼技巧...

首先,永远照顾好自己。
照顾你的身体和体形; 同样重要的是,您必须照顾自己的精神状态。
听起来很明显,我知道,但让我们想一下。

身体的...
进行抗阻训练的好处不仅可以增强体力和耐力,还有助于改善情绪; 你只需要这样做!
我还指的是与约会对象见面时的卫生问题; 确保你的指甲被剪掉了; 您刚刚剃须或修剪整齐(面部和/或身体); 确保你闻起来很香; 如果您可以先在家洗澡,那么您再次洗澡也没关系...照照镜子,确保看起来和闻起来都是最好的...

这只鸽子尾巴进入

头部空间...
当你看起来不错时,你会感觉良好,现在你已经准备好迎接你的约会对象了。 我知道压力可能很大,有很多积聚; 我会准时吗? 这个女孩会是什么样子; 会打雷;压力压力压力……哦哦不
停止过度思考,让自己放松、快乐、自信。 记住你是狼,最终你决定约会是否会发生以及在某种程度上约会将如何进行。
只要积极、微笑; 通常你的心情会影响别人的态度,补偿约会也不例外。
并且要相信,最终你是掌控者,你决定交易是否继续......

在线的...
再说一遍,这是显而易见的,但需要说明——始终保持礼貌和非对抗性; 如果某件事确实开始了; 退后一步 - 你是否误解了这些话,或者你的话可能会被误解?
始终保持自豪并坚持自己的立场,但要考虑到,一个人有礼貌且不具有对抗性,并不意味着他们没有能力在需要时处理粗鲁的对抗。
因此,任何时候都需要保持尊重。
事情往往始于沟通不畅; 并通过良好的沟通迅速修复。

我发现 CatchGod 的每个人都非常出色; 管理员也非常活跃,这确实有帮助。

poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-28 03:19 , Processed in 0.045370 second(s), 25 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表