发表于 2023-5-9 19:53 | 显示全部楼层
looks like a child
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-5-16 18:05 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jimi 于 2023-5-16 18:07 编辑

had another session with little meow over the weekend
whilst different to the first session it was equally enjoyable

have also read other peoples reviews and whilst i appreciate that maybe I should be more critical - I always focus on the positives ; of which there are many with Xiao ( Little Meow )

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

We had a meeting with Xiaomiao again on the weekend
Different section, but equally enjoyable

Also read other people's comments, although I appreciate maybe I should be more critical - I always focus on the positive; a lot of them are similar to xiaomeow (小喵喵)
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-24 00:31 | 显示全部楼层
Hey man, I'd like to ask if the girl looks similar to the photo provided by the agency? Thanks. And u may try ChatGPT for translate, which might be better than Google.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-29 11:26 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
是之前sweet那個貓嗎
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-5-29 17:30 | 显示全部楼层
托什雷1 发表于 2023-5-24 00:31
Hey man, I'd like to ask if the girl looks similar to the photo provided by the agency? Thanks. And  ...

yes - i would say the photos on SweetyADL are similar to the girls behind the door ; retouched but similar enough considering the girls privacy is important too

also looked into ChatGPT - just seems I little too complicated for what is required by me.
However I do agree the translation would be better google translate is too convenient and free

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

是的 - 我会说 SweetyADL 上的照片与门后的女孩相似;考虑到女孩的隐私也很重要,经过修饰但足够相似

还查看了 ChatGPT - 似乎我对我的要求来说有点太复杂了。
不过我同意翻译会更好谷歌翻译太方便和免费

poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-5-29 17:32 | 显示全部楼层
razesays 发表于 2023-5-29 11:26
是之前sweet那個貓嗎

not sure who sweet cat is - am i missing out  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不确定谁是可爱的猫——我错过了吗  
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-25 18:02 , Processed in 0.037132 second(s), 17 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表