开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1570|回复: 16

[阿德莱德] SweetyADL - Xiao ( Little Meow ) Review

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-7 20:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Jimi 于 2023-5-8 17:07 编辑
Found myself with some spare time and decided it is time to check the sweetyADL website. There is always plenty of nice to try at SweetyADL but I do not always have the inclination. But not this time.

However , I did have some touble deciding who to pick but in the end , selected Xiao and certainly glad I did!

Communication with SweetyADL is perfect ! Prompt , polite direct replies. No messing around. And once the door opened I was greeted by Xiao....

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found myself with some free time and decided it was time to check out the SweetyADL website. There's always a lot of good stuff to try at SweetyADL, but I'm not always inclined to do so. But not this time.

However, I did have a hard time deciding who to choose, but I finally chose Xiao, of course I am very happy!

Communication with SweetyADL is perfect! Prompt, courteous direct responses. Don't mess around. As soon as the door opened, Xiao greeted him...
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Wow - Xiao is so cute! She is quite petite with perfect skin, wide eyes, little button nose and gorgeous kissable lips. Hence what proceeded was a lovely sensual kiss to get things started.

As we started taking the clothes off -the cuteness of xiao Just Continues (Along with the Kissing). She has a tight little little body; Responsive nipples and a fantastic bubble butt. a little fat is ok as it is all the right places ! little shy but I managed to get her into the shower with me.

And shortly we were back on the bed. Things just flowed naturally ; and some how I ended up exploring her beautiful shaved pussy with my toungue. This continued for a while and before you know it ; blow job. Xiao's blow job skills are pretty go od ; the balls got done and then she worked her way further south as well. Hence Xiao gets quite a few bonus points for her attention to detail!

Things could have easily finished right there. But once I caught my breath and without needing to say anything - out comes the protection. She rode me both front and reverse then it was time for me to have a go. Since Xiao is such a nice tight fit , after a few positions ; I knew the end was not far and decided to give her a shot from the back. Entering from the back and cushioning each deep thrust against her perky tight butt; I had just enough time to slap each butt cheek once before it was all over. Decided to finish on her cute face and Xiao continued sucking until the very end...  

After the freshen up in the bathroom , we ended up back on the bed; just cuddling with small chit chat. I am usually a once and done sort of guy ; even when I was a younger man 'two times' was not that common for me. Hence I am pretty well done and happy at this stage to just let things come to an end.

But wait... what the hell is going on ? The little guy is coming back to life... I did not know what to do ; but Xiao did!  

Considering the clock was running low; Xiao did not need a second invitation. She was back giving me another sloppy blow and hand job. And it worked wonders ;

Do not let Xiao's cute innocent looks fool you ; she knows exactly what , when and how to do it.

If I recover in time , I would like to see her again before she leaves.

To summerise ; Xiao is a wonderful young lady. Apart from her super cute , physically attractive appearance - it was her attitude and positive energy that made me feel 20 years old again. A true diamond.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

Wow - Xiao Xiao is so cute! She is very petite with perfect skin, big eyes, small button nose and gorgeous kissable lips. So what follows is a lovely sexy kiss to get things started.

When we started undressing - Shaw's cuteness continued (along with the kissing). She has a tight little body; perfect small tits, sensitive nipples and a fantastic little bubble ass. Just the right amount of body fat, and in all the right places! She was also a bit shy, but I managed to get her to shower with me.

Soon we were back in bed. Things just flowed; and some how I ended up exploring her beautiful shaved pussy with my tongue. This went on for a while, unknownly; I was receiving a sloppy wet blowjob. Shaw's blowjob skills are good; dance is done, and then she, too, continues south. So Xiao Xiao gets quite a few bonus points for her attention to detail!

Things could have easily ended there. But once I catch my breath, nothing needs to be said - the protection comes out. She rode me front and back, and then it was time for me to give it a go. Now that Shaw is so pretty and tight, after a few positions; knowing the end is not far off, I decided to give her a shot from behind. Entering from behind, buffering each deep jab against her perky tight ass; enough time for me to slap each ass cheek before it's all over. Deciding to finish painting on her cute face, Xiao continued to suck until the end...

After freshening up in the bathroom, we went back to bed; just hugging and chatting. I'm usually a one-and-done kind of person; even when I was younger, "twice" wasn't very common for me. So at this stage I'm doing fine and happy to get things over.

But wait...what the hell is going on here? The little guy is coming back to life...I don't know what to do; but Shaw did it!

Considering the clock is running out; Shaw doesn't need a second invitation. She came back and gave me another sloppy blow and hand job. It worked wonders; it killed me just as the second alarm bell rang.

Don't let Xiao Xiao's cute and innocent appearance fool you; she knows exactly what to do, when and how to do it.

If I recover in time, I want to see her again before she leaves.

Summerized; Shaw is a wonderful young lady. Aside from her super cute, physically attractive looks - it's her attitude and positive energy that make me feel like I'm 20 again. real diamonds.

评分

参与人数 1开搞金币 +10 收起 理由
admin + 10

查看全部评分

poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-7 20:53 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
which one is xiao
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-5-7 21:02 | 显示全部楼层
google translate is weird - was translating to Little Meow ; now to Xiao

anyway image is below

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

谷歌翻译很奇怪 - 正在翻译成 Little Meow ;现在到肖

无论如何图像在下面

image-20-768x1024.jpeg
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-7 21:35 | 显示全部楼层
感觉个子有点太小了。。约起来似乎会有罪恶感。。。
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-7 22:30 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
回复一下看看 但是不知道那个是xiao
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-7 23:06 | 显示全部楼层
xiao是哪个啊?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-7 23:48 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
回复看看,我看网站上没有xiao啊啊,不知道是哪个。
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-8 00:03 | 显示全部楼层
怎么还要回复。
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-8 02:25 | 显示全部楼层
Wonderful and detailed review! Thanks mate!
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-8 14:23 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
好丑啊 哈哈哈
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-19 09:27 , Processed in 0.041654 second(s), 26 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表