找回密码
 注册
楼主: MRJ

[私钟援交验证] Breakdown the language barrier

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-15 23:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 tonicwater 于 2021-5-15 23:38 编辑
MRJ 发表于 2021-5-15 16:37
First of all you have registered with the site since 2017 correct? So I have been stumbling on thi ...

Also. Forgot to mention and this can be forgiven. If you understand Chinese you will know that I’ve lurked here since 2014 and decided to create an account and write my first review in 2017.

It isn’t important how long you created your account, it’s about how much you contribute and share information with others. I’d rather respect someone who is new but write trustworthy treads then someone like you whom write two in 6 years and then disrespect the replies and read everything  as a personal attack on you. Also don’t be so superficial by thinking account register date equals more experience or knowledge. It’s embarrassing to even read. You've lost my respect already. Next time don't try to throw rank or seniority around, so you won't embarrass yourself again.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-5-16 05:32 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
tonicwater 发表于 2021-5-15 19:02
Mate. For someone born in Australia, either your English comprehension level is really poor or you  ...

Yeah you are right I thought there was sarcasm in your comments but that is probably as you say my self-esteem not being very helpful towards myself so I will rephrase what I have said to you and I will say thank you very much for your kind words and yes as you would know it has been extremely difficult to try and navigate through this website when you do not even speak a word of Chinese on another note yes my English has always been poor and I never claim for it to be anything better than very much average. I've always preferred numbers over English all literature.
I'm sorry if I upset you I did not mean it to be that way I was just trying to be sarcastic in return as I thought that's what you had been clearly I was wrong. Maybe I need to take a good hard look at myself as you have pointed out some valuable points thank you in regards to Yua I was informed by butterfly that she was only taking Chinese customers on occasions butterfly is a little this way with me but most of the time they are one of the better agencies that I have to deal with. That being said a lot of these agencies maybe have experienced something similar to yourself and my words have been more attacking than beneficial so could be that I have myself to blame in most of these occasions but a lot of it is in the past so I will never know as I continually ask what is the problem when there seems to be an issue between us but they will never explain themselves maybe they do not feel warranted.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-5-16 06:18 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
tonicwater 发表于 2021-5-15 23:34
Also. Forgot to mention and this can be forgiven. If you understand Chinese you will know that I’v ...

I have sent you a private message.
Thanks
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-16 08:32 | 显示全部楼层
MRJ 发表于 2021-5-15 16:15
我不是说她不是一个真正的学生吗??? I have not said that she is not a real students I have not sa ...

I also agree that she is not a uni student either.  As you mentioned, she doesn't speed much English.  As a Uni student, there is IELTS or some other minimum language requirement.  For eg.  Speaking can not be less than 6.0, which should be enough for a presentation

As she has been on the Forum for more than two years,  which indicated she has been in Australia as a student for more than one year, she cannot survive in Uni without minimum language skills.

I do believe she is on student visa, as there are kind of colleges which have no requirement for language, no need to attend the class. Just pay the fee.  
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-16 11:51 | 显示全部楼层
Sityhunter 发表于 2021-5-16 08:32
I also agree that she is not a uni student either.  As you mentioned, she doesn't speed much Engli ...

怎么有人会以为她是8大的, 太高估她了. 这种野鸡商学院, 也没作业,付钱就可以睡到中午才起床.哈哈哈
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-16 11:56 | 显示全部楼层
Jasonview 发表于 2021-5-16 11:51
怎么有人会以为她是8大的, 太高估她了. 这种野鸡商学院, 也没作业,付钱就可以睡到中午才起床.哈哈哈 ...

Jason兄,现在难得冒个泡啊! 可能楼主是本地人,妹子说是学生,就以为是真的学生。
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-16 11:58 | 显示全部楼层
tonicwater 发表于 2021-5-15 23:34
Also. Forgot to mention and this can be forgiven. If you understand Chinese you will know that I’v ...

是呀,有人2017年注册的写个10多帖?我还真的第一次看到你寫的回复比写的验证帖多.

PS  我可没忘记,本来你要介绍一段好姻缘,结果自己吃了, 哎,灰心了!

开搞怎么变英文网站了?象我这种小学程度的,感觉太难了.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-16 17:47 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Language is not a problem today. I suggest you to buy an instant translator. It's a small phone-like machine you can speak to and it can translate and play in any language. You can use that machine to visit Asian Girls in Asian in person. That will be so much fun. I'm a Chinese person and I think Chinese girls are good. But I love Japanese girls better. I learned Japanese language for that reason.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-16 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
Jasonview 发表于 2021-5-16 11:58
是呀,有人2017年注册的写个10多帖?我还真的第一次看到你寫的回复比写的验证帖多.

PS  我可没忘记,本来 ...

大神观察力不错。验证要用中文写,好难呀!我英文比较流利。

那段姻缘吃了可是消化不良。永远是心里一个遗憾。也是一个教训,以后不可以动心了,哪怕是良家
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-16 20:57 | 显示全部楼层
MRJ 发表于 2021-5-16 05:32
Yeah you are right I thought there was sarcasm in your comments but that is probably as you say my ...

Takes a man to admit his mistakes. I’ll give you that.

Hope you have more luck with girls accepting non Chinese customers.

Next time when the covid pandemic is over. Take you to like Malaysia or Vietnam. Got some good ones there hahaha
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-5-7 17:58 , Processed in 0.061829 second(s), 15 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表