开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 3684|回复: 21

[私钟援交验证] Breakdown the language barrier

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-5-14 11:03 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我试图翻译我的评论,但我认为它翻译的不正确。

This is the first review I have made so I hope my brother's find this to be useful.
I have not been able to locate the template for reviewing so I am just going to write about the experience.

So I will let all you know I'm not a Chinese person I'm not Asian I'm an Australian person born here in Melbourne, and I enjoy the company of Asian girls, that being said some of the agencies in this city can make it very difficult for a non Chinese person to have a booking with any of the girls that could be available on any of the days. So I find it very difficult sometimes to get a booking however I was lucky enough to find Muimui. She is very kind very elegant very sexy and very courageous woman.
Miumiu does not speak English and she  still maintained composure elegance and broke down all language barriers, yes we had to use translation applications to communicate but we managed to get through it my time with her was sensational not in the way that most of you would say. As Im not a young person but I'm not an old aged man either. Upon approaching the door I think she forgot that she had invited an Aussie to her place, she showed little bit of shyness at the beginning, it was soon overcome and we were laughing about many things she is so chatty with me more than some other women who can speak English this was a great and surprise, it also set the tone for the time we spent together.  The service itself was nothing spectacular it was pretty much the way it would normally be with some kissing, blow job, her pussy was fresh and clean, we had  sex everything normal.
I'm not a two-time person so we only did things once which is generally enough for me anyway. But what was making her so special was the way she kept herself so elegant throughout the whole service and language barrier can be difficult thing to deal with, because sometimes you need to communicate during this whole process, if you're doing something wrong or she's doing something wrong and sometimes having to stop to grab the phone to pull up translation at applications can ruin the moment. I have no doubt if any of my other Chinese brother's out there chose to see this girl or have indeed already seen this girl you would have had a wonderful time as I believe she has been here  for 2 years at least, and  she's only dealt with Chinese people most of the time. So I'm sure some of you have seen her and can vouch for this woman. But for me it wasn't the actual service that did it for me it was the fact that she was able to communicate with me afterwards instead of just sitting there without saying a word and that is very special to me it means a lot that she made the effort.   Made every cent I spent worthwhile.

I don't know if you will call this a review or just some sort of comments that I've made but either way if you get the opportunity to see this girl do not hesitate she's worth it.
I found her here on the website advertisement in the private Bell section and as I said before her name is Miumiu she charged $400 for the hour I'm not sure if that's standard or not but that's what she charged me.

If admin needs this to written as I review they can let me know where to find the correct template and I will do it.

I hope to find more girls like her and then you will hear from me more often, but most of the time I get sent to what I believe you refer to as thunder or landing on a grenade. But it's very difficult to understand some of the translations in some of your reviews as they translate differently in English. Either way usually the women are horror stories and I don't believe in having to bad mouth people so I don't review those horror stories.
这是我进行的第一篇评论,希望我兄弟发现这对您有所帮助。
我无法找到要审查的模板,因此我将只写一下有关经验。

因此,我想让大家知道我不是中国人,不是亚洲人,我是在墨尔本出生的澳大利亚人,而且我喜欢亚洲女孩的陪伴,据说这个城市的一些中介机构可以 使得非中国人很难与任何一天都可以找到的女孩进行预订。 因此,我有时有时很难预定,但我很幸运地找到了Muimui。 她是一个非常善良,非常优雅,非常性感,非常勇敢的女人。
Miumiu不会说英语,但她仍然保持镇定自若的优雅并打破了所有语言障碍,是的,我们不得不使用翻译应用程序进行交流,但我们设法度过了我和她在一起的时光,这不是你们大多数人都会说的那样。  。 因为我不是一个年轻人,但我也不是一个老人。 走进门,我想她忘记了她曾邀请一位澳大利亚人到她的住所,一开始她有点害羞,很快就克服了,我们在笑很多事情,她对我比其他一些女人更健谈 会说英语的人,这是一个很大的惊喜,这也为我们在一起度过的时光定下了基调。 服务本身并没有什么特别的壮观之处,它几乎与通常的接吻,吹箫的方式差不多,她的阴部新鲜又干净,我们都正常地做爱。
我不是两个人,所以我们只做过一次对我来说已经足够的事情。 但是让她如此特别的原因是她在整个服务和语言障碍中保持优雅的方式可能很难应对,因为有时您需要在整个过程中进行交流,如果您做错了什么,或者她正在 做错事,有时不得不停下来抓住电话以在应用程序处进行翻译,这可能会毁了当下。 我毫不怀疑我的其他中国兄弟中的任何一个是否选择看这个女孩,或者确实已经见过这个女孩,因为我相信她至少已经在这里呆了两年了,所以你会度过一段美好的时光,而且她只与她打交道。 大多数时候中国人。 因此,我敢肯定,你们中的一些人已经见过她并且可以担保这个女人。 但是对我来说,并不是真正的服务为她做的是事实,那就是她以后能够与我沟通,而不是坐在那里不说一句话,这对我来说很特别,这意味着她很多 付出了努力。 使我花的每一分钱都值得。

我不知道您是否称此评论为评论或仅是我发表的某种评论,但是无论哪种方式,如果您有机会看到这个女孩,请不要犹豫,她值得。
我在她的私人贝尔部分的网站广告上找到了她,正如我在她的名字叫Miumiu之前所说的那样,她每小时要收取400美元的费用,我不确定这是否是标准费用,但这就是她向我收取的费用。

如果管理员需要在撰写本文时进行审核,他们可以让我知道在哪里可以找到正确的模板,我会做的。

我希望能找到更多像她这样的女孩,然后您会更多地收到我的来信,但是大多数时候,我会被送往我认为您所说的雷声或降落在手榴弹上的东西。 但是,您很难理解某些评论中的某些翻译,因为它们的英文翻译方式有所不同。 无论哪种方式,这些女人通常都是恐怖故事,而且我不相信不得不口口相传,所以我不会评论这些恐怖故事。
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-15 02:04 | 显示全部楼层
First of all. I’m impressed on how you stumbled on to this forum.

Secondly, the recent hot topic girl is Korean girl Yua in Box Hill. She works for butterfly organisation.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-15 02:59 | 显示全部楼层
good review bro. interesting you would spend $400+ for a girl when you have problem communicating.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-15 04:18 | 显示全部楼层
Miumiu is rated highly here most of the time here.

OD's Q3 also takes non Chinese customers. She works on and off. She is probably close to 30 though.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
匿名狼友
匿名狼友  发表于 2021-5-15 11:53
这么说MIUMIU不是真学生,原来以为她是八大的。看来还是自己肤浅了!
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-5-15 16:15 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
匿名者 发表于 2021-5-15 11:53
这么说MIUMIU不是真学生,原来以为她是八大的。看来还是自己肤浅了!

我不是说她不是一个真正的学生吗??? I have not said that she is not a real students I have not said anything about this why do you say this?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-5-15 16:37 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
tonicwater 发表于 2021-5-15 02:04
First of all. I’m impressed on how you stumbled on to this forum.

Secondly, the recent hot topic  ...

First of all you have registered with the site since 2017 correct? So I have been stumbling on this site before you in fact 2 years before as I have been registered since 2015 so where were you brother?  My reasons for being here are not your concern, but we are here all of us for the same reason.  For you to question me is offensive,
I thought we all live and play in Australia equally???

Secondly Yua??  Seems that you are confused as I have not mentioned her or anything about her or the house of butterfly this is a pointless comment or perhaps the translation has inferred this??  But I don't know how.

I would not comment on someone who I have never seen.

poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-5-15 16:41 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
yma8000 发表于 2021-5-15 02:59
good review bro. interesting you would spend $400+ for a girl when you have problem communicating.

Thanks,
Yes it is difficult to spend this money when there is a distinct disadvantage however it is not as hard as you may be thinking as
Love is a universal language where many words do not need to be spoken
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-5-15 16:45 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
jcr0022 发表于 2021-5-15 04:18
Miumiu is rated highly here most of the time here.

OD's Q3 also takes non Chinese customers. She wo ...

I appreciate your advice brother unfortunately when a sister is this age that you mentioned then it is of course quite easy to get a booking.
But thanks you support is welcome and appreciated.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-5-15 19:02 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 tonicwater 于 2021-5-15 19:15 编辑
MRJ 发表于 2021-5-15 16:37
First of all you have registered with the site since 2017 correct? So I have been stumbling on thi ...

Mate. For someone born in Australia, either your English comprehension level is really poor or you have really low self esteem. Which part of my comment was intended to insult you? Maybe you should read and think before you become a keyboard warrior.

I said I was impressed how you stumbled on this forum because Chinese was also not my first language. So I found it hard navigating this site and reading the reviews. I was saying how I was impressed a non Chinese speaking person could navigate here.

Secondly I wasn’t asking you about Yua. I was simply answering your request for other girls who service English speaking customers. I suggested Yua because she has been popular lately and had many good reviews. In other words, I was trying to help a brother out by giving suggestions on who to try next.

For fuck sakes. You need to read things more carefully and don’t think everything is an attack.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-27 08:41 , Processed in 0.045002 second(s), 21 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表