找回密码
 注册
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: CintRug

[阿德莱德] [SweetyADL] 半眠

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-18 23:25 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
jameshemmings9 发表于 2024-1-18 20:24
Pictures aren't hers as in the pictures aren't an accurate representation of her? And a bad smell  ...

No I mean they used pictures from the Internet so it's not really her in those pictures. That's true for both new and old versions of her pics, and I confirmed with her in person and she admitted.
I'm not saying that her look is bad, if anything, I'm a big fan of her face, shape and overall vibe. But since you mentioned the pictures I feel like I should warn you about that. So remember to manage your expectations.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-1-19 08:49 | 显示全部楼层
Jimi 发表于 2024-1-18 22:32
Thanks for the review CintRig ; She is one of the girls at Sweety what will not date non-Asians
Whe ...

Really? Wondering who are the girls at Sweety don't date Non-Asians.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-19 08:57 | 显示全部楼层
adlgent 发表于 2024-1-18 23:25
No I mean they used pictures from the Internet so it's not really her in those pictures. That's tr ...

Oh yeah, fair enough! Thanks for the heads up! Generally speaking, I try to keep expectations low unless I see those low/average 'camera' quality selfies as they're usually a pretty good accurate representation of what they should look like upon meeting them. But hey, sometimes it works out either way, if they look even better, so yeah, I agree, manage expectations!
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-19 16:01 | 显示全部楼层
CintRug 发表于 2024-1-19 08:49
Really? Wondering who are the girls at Sweety don't date Non-Asians.

it is definitely on a case by case basis - but the only other time I got refused (and I can remember) was by a girl that only flashes for one to two days ; can not recall now but I think her name was Jasmine ? ; could have missed her but I have not seen her on the Sweety roster for a while ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

这绝对是根据具体情况而定的——但我唯一一次被拒绝的时候(我记得)是被一个只闪现一到两天的女孩拒绝的; 现在不记得了,但我想她的名字叫茉莉花? ; 可能会想念她,但我已经有一段时间没有在 Sweety 名单上看到她了?

poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-5-4 00:17 , Processed in 0.119553 second(s), 19 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表