LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 484|回复: 3

[阿德莱德] SweetyADL - Sumiko ; Great start to 2024

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-15 22:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I really should ban myself from the Sweety website; it is just too easy. It all starts with a little itch; and the next thing I know I am knocking at the door of an apartment I came come to know quite well.

This is just another example of how good the customer service is at Sweety!

Upon opening the door Sumiko is a bra and panty combo covered by some see through lace. She has a bright bubbly face, wide eyes complete with a warm and welcoming smile. To my surprise her English is very good and she giggles when I compliment her . It was just one of those moments and instantly I knew this will be a great way to start of 2024.

The finances get sorted and we head into the shower. Taking off the little clothing Sumiko was wearing revels one tight little body. Everything is more or less spot on. Swollen breasts with perky nipples , a shaved puffy little pussy and a round butt that is just slightly more than a hand full. This is just perfect for slapping like a drum; not only was the bounce just right; it was complimented with more giggles.

Entering the shower the cool water does little to calm my raging hard on. Soaping up and washing away both Sumiko and Jimi are clean and ready. There was not water flute action; no big deal and into to bed we go.

To find out what happens next and to view the scores; simply reply to view.
As always Google translation will be provided.
购买主题 已有 9 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 8 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2024-10-15 16:55,到期后将免费
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-16 08:47 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review! Delivering quality post as always. Just wondering, are her photos pretty accurate? Cup size C as well?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-16 09:16 | 显示全部楼层
Another great review. Same wondering if her cup size is C.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-1-16 20:23 | 显示全部楼层
just regarding the breasts on Sumiko
they are not massive - probably are large B-size or small C-size;

but for me they are perfectly shaped and very firm ; and to complete the picture the nipples were simply irresistible - plenty of fun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

只是关于 Sumiko 的乳房
它们并不大——可能是大 B 型或小 C 型;

但对我来说,它们的形状完美且非常坚固; 为了完成这张照片,乳头简直令人无法抗拒 - 非常有趣  
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-29 03:44 , Processed in 0.049529 second(s), 25 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表