找回密码
 注册
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Zchi970197

[阿德莱德] 迟来的Stella Venus 验证

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-3 17:20 | 显示全部楼层
adlgent 发表于 2024-3-2 23:04
She's back now. Have you tried dating her?

thanks for the heads up adlgent ; unfortunately I did not see your post until after return home from a session with Ivy ; she is back in Adelaide too     

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

感谢adlgent 的提醒; 不幸的是,直到与艾维会面回家后我才看到你的帖子; 她也回到了阿德莱德  
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-3-3 19:14 | 显示全部楼层
Jimi 发表于 2024-3-3 17:20
thanks for the heads up adlgent ; unfortunately I did not see your post until after return home fr ...

Well alright! There's no rush, as you can always make some time to for her next time. Anyway, how was your experience?? I've been meaning to book a time with Ivy in a few days. It would be of great help if you shared a thing or two.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-3-3 19:57 | 显示全部楼层
adlgent 发表于 2024-3-3 19:14
Well alright! There's no rush, as you can always make some time to for her next time. Anyway, how  ...

yes indeed ; I have already done a quick verification on Ivy ; and there are already numerous posts about her...
generally speaking all posts about Ivy are positive and she is highly regarded ;

you will have a great time with her... booking in advance is also a good idea

if however you have any other inquiries ; let me know and I would be happy to assist

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

确实是的 ; 我已经对 Ivy 做了快速验证; 而且已经有很多关于她的帖子了……
一般来说,所有关于 Ivy 的帖子都是正面的,并且她受到高度评价;

你会和她度过一段愉快的时光...提前预订也是一个好主意

但是,如果您有任何其他疑问; 请告诉我,我很乐意提供帮助
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 22:06 , Processed in 0.034807 second(s), 15 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表