kklover520
林妹妹
悉色
LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1528|回复: 19

[阿德莱德] SweetyADL - Qingxiang 晴香 (Haruka)

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-13 17:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello

I sort of promised myself that I would be a good boy for the rest of the year; after my double brush with Allie...
And that lasted for about 4 days up until I refreshed the Sweety website and found Qingxiang or Haruka (depending on your browser). I broke the promise to myself.

It must be mentioned that booking with Sweety is very smooth. It was just that the Adelaide wolves had her booked solid from Sunday to Wednesaday! Anyway by booking was made and confirmed. Come Wednesay morning I get a message from Sweety asking if I will still be on time. Sweety is usually exceptional with communication and this is to be commended.

There are plenty of reviews already on Qingxiang but it is my belief that my review covers an additional topic that may be of intrest to some people.

And on that note if you are keen to know - reply to view...

As always translation and scoring will be provided.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

I kind of promised myself that I would be a good kid for the rest of the year; after Ellie and I double brushed…
This went on for about 4 days until I refreshed the Sweety website and found Keixiang or Haruka (depending on your browser). I broke a promise to myself.

It is worth mentioning that booking through Sweety was very smooth. It's just that the Adelaide Wolves have her booked out from Sunday to Wednesday! In any case, it is done and confirmed by booking. On Wednesday morning, I received a message from Tiantian asking if I could still be on time. Tiantian usually excels at communication, which is to be commended.

There are already many reviews on Clear Scent, but I believe my review covers additional topics that may be of interest to some.

If you want to know, please reply and check...

As always, we'll provide translations and ratings.

购买主题 已有 20 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 12 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2024-9-12 11:10,到期后将免费
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-13 17:17 | 显示全部楼层
Reply to see the post
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-13 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 jameshemmings9 于 2023-12-13 17:30 编辑

thanks for the post, was looking forward to it after your comment on mine!
wow, what a turn of events with your joke turning into a reality. looked like it was going to be a standard session that turned into an amazing one!
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-13 17:30 | 显示全部楼层
Perfect experience jimi, qingxiang has posted enough on the forum. Although I have not experienced it, it is obvious that she is a good girl. You have once again proved this point of view.

Sure enough Japanese girls can be paid to do anything

But wouldn’t you consider a paid option for setting up posts?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-13 17:32 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-13 20:27 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 CintRug 于 2023-12-13 20:30 编辑

Replying to read the rest review.. I'd expect it's another honest great review from Jimi.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-13 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
Reply to see content. Thank you for your review
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-13 20:55 | 显示全部楼层

Reply to see the post
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-13 21:39 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review, reply to see hidden content.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-13 22:00 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
回复看一下帖子
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-28 18:51 , Processed in 0.042893 second(s), 28 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表