开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1054|回复: 16

[阿德莱德] Verification of Ellie from SweetyADL - note this not a review as such

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-15 17:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi

Ellie has already had the review done for her multiple times... however each experience is very different.

Firstly we have the review by Jianghu Baixiaosheng; which is considered very positive review. However the validity of the reviews has recently come into question; please refer here

Then we have the rollover review by ketchup; another great review which as you have guessed is the complete opposite of Jianghu's review.

Thirdly we have Derecks review ; another great review which rates Ellie somewhere in between the two previous reviews.

Hence do we really need another review - well no we do not; hence this is more of a verification of Ellie and can be used as a reference point.

So to unlock Jimi's comments reply with which review my comments will most closely resemble (this is an honestly based system; no cheating)

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ----------

Hello

Ellie has had her reviewed many times...but each experience has been very different.

The first is Jianghu Baixiaosheng's review; this is considered a very positive review. However, the validity of these comments has recently been called into question; see here

We then tumbled through the ketchup review; as you might guess, another great review that was the exact opposite of the quack review.

Third, we have Derricks’ review; another great review, with a review of Ellie that falls somewhere in between the first two reviews.

So do we really need another review? No, we don't; we need to review it again. So this is more of a validation for Ellie and can be used as a reference point.

So to unlock Jimmy's comment replies, which comment will my comment be most similar to (this is an honesty based system; no cheating)

Unfortunately I can't hyperlink in Chinese; for quick access to other comments, see the English comments above.

购买主题 已有 7 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 10 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2024-8-15 11:27,到期后将免费
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-15 18:17 | 显示全部楼层
have a look thx
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-15 18:50 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for sharing
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-15 19:08 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Who is Ellie exactly? Haven’t seen any post from Sweety. Can you please share the link?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-15 19:09 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the review
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-15 19:22 | 显示全部楼层
Gonna browse your review, as this is the most recent one. Thanks so much!
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-15 19:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your review
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-15 19:54 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
CintRug 发表于 2023-11-15 19:08
Who is Ellie exactly? Haven’t seen any post from Sweety. Can you please share the link?

爱莉。那个据说是05年的日本妹
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-15 20:17 | 显示全部楼层
adlgent 发表于 2023-11-15 19:54
爱莉。那个据说是05年的日本妹

Great, thanks for the clarification. Can agree with 90% what Jimi verified.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-15 20:29 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the verification Jimi. She's kinda girl you need to be patient to interact with. Jimi must be good at speaking to lead the girl to open up quickly than usual. I can score 8 of her services and 9 for shape as well.

The lube is something i encourage girls to implement to protect themselves. Gotta appreciate the lube to keep girls healthier.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-28 14:30 , Processed in 0.046348 second(s), 28 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表