林妹妹
悉色
LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: Jimi

[阿德莱德] [Interbabe] - anyone had any luck ?

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-13 17:01 | 显示全部楼层
Hi jimi
My guess is that more than one customer service representative is handling the orders. When different customer service reps deal with different clients, things can get quite chaotic if conflicts arise. I believe they might be advertising the girls on various channels, and due to the delayed updates on their own website (which is really subpar), many of the girls won't be on EB or on their site. I'm puzzled about what other unknown channels they could be using for promotion in a place as sparse as ADL
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-13 20:23 | 显示全部楼层
Tdfgghvg 发表于 2023-12-13 17:01
Hi jimi
My guess is that more than one customer service representative is handling the orders. When  ...

The customer service is more responsive now. At least the photos on that crappy website have been PSed too much.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-14 21:26 | 显示全部楼层
Tdfgghvg 发表于 2023-12-13 17:01
Hi jimi
My guess is that more than one customer service representative is handling the orders. When  ...

Hi Tdfgghvg

Interbabe and the Japanese passport girls are probably one and the same. When they were just on E&B they were very good and responsive.

Then when they setup the website ; they just got overwhelmed and did not have the processes in place to properly manage everything.

I tend to agree with CintRug that they are much better now.

And again I have to agree that Adelaide can be quite 'sparse' ; but the flip side is we always know where to look when in Adelaide  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interbabe 和日本护照女孩可能是一回事。 当他们刚刚在 E&B 工作时,他们非常出色并且反应敏捷。

然后当他们设置网站时; 他们只是不知所措,没有适当的流程来正确管理一切。

我倾向于同意 CintRug 的观点,即它们现在好多了。

我不得不再次承认阿德莱德可能相当“稀疏”; 但另一面是我们总是知道在阿德莱德该去哪里  
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-5-10 10:56 , Processed in 0.028377 second(s), 15 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表