LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 393|回复: 4

[阿德莱德] Mine Warning! - E&B - Lucki

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-25 13:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
*EDIT* - Sorry for the coins, it should all be free but it adds the coin by itself automatically. I've removed the coins so everything should be free

I saw some reviews on PP about Lucki, saying that her photos are genuine and what not, and that she looks better in person...
TLDR: Fake photos, not the same person, a bit of backne and bruises, and super cold attitude. Walked out, saved money, and here, warning everyone else. Everything else below is extra information and a rant

Today, I decided to test my luck with E&B and after reading reviews from the past, where many of you guys have bad experiences with fake photos, or agents swapping last minute, I can personally tell you I always end up dissapointed when taking my chances with E&B. Some people however, have rolled the dice and ended up lucky, having a decent or enjoyable time.

In saying that, communication was a breeze and good for E&B standards. Arrived at the apartment complex in Waymouth, and went up the elevator, with vomit on the ground, stinking up the whole elevator, and knocked on the door, with the girl hiding behind the door. Entered, and asked if she was Lucki, to test whether or not, she was in on it, or if it was the agent being the mastermind, behind the fake girls or girl swapping. She answered yes, that she was Lucki, and I took a closer look, to which she obviously wasn't anything remotely close to the photos. Noticed a couple of backne, bruises, and scars. Not to mention, she had a cold but 'fake' attitude, where she was robotic, with no emotion. Even after giving her a nice little drink (bubble tea). Decided to think with my head and not my dick, and left. $8 parking ticket and $8 for Bubble Tea, but saved a couple hundred in the process by leaving. It is what it is.
购买主题 已有 2 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 8 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2024-11-25 07:06,到期后将免费
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-2-25 15:16 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the warning mate. Not worth the money and even time now for the rest of us.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-2-25 22:28 | 显示全部楼层
Great mine clearing exercise.

Thanks for the warning anyway.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-2-25 22:45 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
I do heard that some agent will buy verified account so they could advertise their 40yo lady using other 20yo girls photos. And swapping girls do happen to me and I think this is really stupid as we are losing trust on them even if their girl is above average. People just hate disappointment. Feel sad for your experience and hope that they will stop doing stupid things.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-2-29 19:12 | 显示全部楼层
Hi James

thanks for taking the time to post... unfortunately what you have described is currently the norm in Adelaide

and good on you for walking away...but you should of taken your drink too

regarding PP ; all that needs to be said is that CG is much better...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking the time to post...unfortunately the situation you describe is currently the norm in Adelaide  

Glad you escaped that scam...but you should have a drink too

Regarding PP; the only thing that needs to be said is that the CG is much better...
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-28 18:31 , Processed in 0.047100 second(s), 28 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表