LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 673|回复: 9

[阿德莱德] Thunder for wolf brothers - EB and Sweety

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-4 15:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello wolf brothers, it's been awhile since my last post. Hope all is having fun times because this wolf suffer thunder
Want to write this post to alert of recent adventure

Very itchy day, mind set must release today no matter what
Went exploration in EB because feeling adventurous - afterwards finding out that wolf suffer thunder all day
Please note wolf brothers below advertisements, free to view please reply to support!

EB Skyblue #Skyblue999 - 180 Morphett St 0450496992
- Last time post as selena if wolf brothers remember, now selena not advertisement and went for this new skyblue
- Open door, chinese aunty with bangs, look maybe high 30/low 40
EB SylviaLu - Hume Serviced apartment 22/24 Hume St 0435872884
- The advertisementt has been taken down now because after my visit. But it was advertised taiwan student, also as "now touring". Declined to sent photos on message because verified photos on EB.
- Open door, short and stubby aunty, darker toned skin colour, look maybe 30+
- Be careful wolf friends! Even verified and now touring can get thunder!

Finally give in and decide to try sweety, spend big bucks - see that everyone got post nice experience
Want to try new Ono Yuka - new to city, 420/hr - 18 rowlands place
Wow thunder! Nothing like in photos, notice got big red dots on face too!! Maybe no time to put makeup. Hair is tied up so dont know of length. Got 2 strands of hair at front parted in middle
She is nice girl with soft voice, cannot recognise japanese accent but I believe she is japanese - spoke a little bit of japanese to her and she understood
Wolf almost gave in because feel bad but finally walk away

Good thing I got face to just walk. I see some wolf brothers give in and did not enjoy experience
All of them understanding when walk away, so I am grateful. They are all nice people but just not my type
Hope this post would help some wolf friends

购买主题 已有 7 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 8 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2024-10-4 09:23,到期后将免费
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-4 16:37 | 显示全部楼层
Damn, Yuka Ono looks really nice too! Was she really that different from the photos? Any noticeable features or differences you saw?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-1-4 18:01 | 显示全部楼层
jameshemmings9 发表于 2024-1-4 16:37
Damn, Yuka Ono looks really nice too! Was she really that different from the photos? Any noticeable  ...

I believe the photos are very touched up or maybe they gave a different person overall. The cute innocent look not appreciable. Just my streak of thunder lately
My guess she's 20+ and about 160cm. She was wearing a sweater so cannot estimate elsewhere
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-4 18:43 | 显示全部楼层
puntpunt 发表于 2024-1-4 18:01
I believe the photos are very touched up or maybe they gave a different person overall. The cute i ...

Interesting, thanks for that. The photos of herself that are 'good/fancy' do look a bit different than the 'regular/phone' quality photo.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-4 19:19 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
jameshemmings9 发表于 2024-1-4 18:43
Interesting, thanks for that. The photos of herself that are 'good/fancy' do look a bit different  ...

Thank you for sharing
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-4 19:57 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Sorry to hear that brother. Interestingly, I tried the other two Japanese girls at Sweetadl, one on 31/12 and the other one earlier today. They were both astonishing. After seeing your post, I know I can stop right there instead of going on to date Ono Yuka. Thx for the heads up!
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-4 20:36 | 显示全部楼层

hahaha, no need to thank me. just pointing out what i see. whether its true or not, i don't know. puntpunt says he rocked up and saw a girl very different from the photos
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-4 20:40 | 显示全部楼层
adlgent 发表于 2024-1-4 19:57
Sorry to hear that brother. Interestingly, I tried the other two Japanese girls at Sweetadl, one on  ...

I'm assuming you saw Sora and 心羽? Bless us with a review for - 心羽? hehe
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-1-5 16:10 | 显示全部楼层
jameshemmings9 发表于 2024-1-4 20:40
I'm assuming you saw Sora and 心羽? Bless us with a review for - 心羽?  hehe

On it. Happy to help.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-1-6 14:13 | 显示全部楼层
adlgent 发表于 2024-1-4 19:57
Sorry to hear that brother. Interestingly, I tried the other two Japanese girls at Sweetadl, one on  ...

Thank you for all the support wolf brothers! Went to try 心羽 after reading your review.
Wolf brothers can see new post for support!
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-5-5 04:36 , Processed in 0.038617 second(s), 25 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表