[Address]: Rowlands
[Time]: 10/12/2023
[Services]: Full Service
[Number of ladies]: 1
[Quality of ladies] : Appearance 7 / Figure 7 / Service 7.5
[Business Hours]: 12pm
[Price List]: 500/1hr
[Safety Assessment]: Safe

Woke up in the morning and wanted to have some fun. I've seen a different Haruka back then and was keen on the Haruka that recently arrived in Adelaide, but she wasn't free until around 6pm (super popular hey?). So I decided to give Katty or Shishi a try. Ended up with Shishi as she hasn't been reviewed yet or I must have missed it. My overall impression is that it was an 'average' experience, maybe slightly below average because we didn't simply connect that much.

购买主题 已有 8 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 8 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2024-9-9 16:55,到期后将免费
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-10 23:06 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. I didn't bother to purchase the post since I knew how it ended up already.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-10 23:09 | 显示全部楼层
CintRug 发表于 2023-12-10 23:06
Thanks for the review. I didn't bother to purchase the post since I knew how it ended up already.:lo ...

did you end up seeing her aswell?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-10 23:25 | 显示全部楼层
jameshemmings9 发表于 2023-12-10 23:09
did you end up seeing her aswell?

Nope, there's a brief review of her in another thread.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-10 23:57 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 adlgent 于 2023-12-11 00:20 编辑

I agree with 90% of what you reviewed. Generally speaking, she's not the "princess type". Don't get fooled by the pictures and the words in the ads.
I feel the same way about her -- average, which was the exact word I used when the agent asked me for feedback. Apparently, something is missing when you try to interact with her. So it wasn't just me who found it a bit weird...
And yes, her body is fine. Fine enough for me to get lost in her body, but not astonishing, especially considering her price level. And everything else besides sex is a bit disappointing. In a word, what she can offer is not worth the price, and I suggest taking your money elsewhere.

poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-11 00:38 | 显示全部楼层
"There are probably other chicks cheaper that offer you the same type of service."
----------

Totally agree. To be honest, I wouldn't say it was a BAD experience, but rather a regular one which should've cost less.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-11 02:07 | 显示全部楼层
看看回复一下吧
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-11 07:28 | 显示全部楼层
as always thanks for the review James !
taking the time to do reviews is always appreciated ....

and thinking about what could have been does not help ; consider me with Sakiko on the same same day as my booking I could have chosen chop stick legs or anyone else but in the end stuck with Sakiko and smell of her shit in my nostrils...

all you can do it look forward to your next date !

speaking of which I managed to get a date with Haruka on Wednesday ?!!
She seems really in demand - If you guys want I can post about my date after ; let me know ?

ps - posting about average or bad experiences actually does help ; it is like a wolves group therapy to get past bad times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

一如既往地感谢詹姆斯的评论!
花时间做评论总是值得赞赏的......

思考可能会发生什么也无济于事; 在预订的同一天考虑一下我和 Sakiko 的情况,我本来可以选择筷子腿或其他任何人,但最终还是和 Sakiko 在一起,我的鼻孔里有她的粪便味......

尽你所能,期待下一次约会!

说到这里,周三我终于和遥约会了?!!
她似乎真的很受欢迎——如果你们愿意,我可以在之后发布我的约会信息; 让我知道 ?

PS - 发布有关一般或糟糕经历的帖子实际上确实有帮助; 这就像狼群的集体疗法来度过难关
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-11 08:15 | 显示全部楼层
Jimi 发表于 2023-12-11 07:28
as always thanks for the review James !
taking the time to do reviews is always appreciated ....

hahaha oh man, i guess we both had bad experiences with the smell of poo that left us with a long lasting impression/memory

look forward to your review on Haruka! assuming you pre booked? i've seen all the positive reviews on her, but like i said in my review, other peoples 'best' experience could be average to me or you and vice versa.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-11 08:34 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jimi 于 2023-12-11 08:36 编辑

Booked in for Wednesday... feels like ages away;

but the main point is  -  There are a lot of Adelaide wolves around taking up all the bookings and not many posting reviews
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

预订了星期三...感觉像是很长一段时间;

但主要的一点是——周围有很多阿德莱德狼,占据了所有的预订,而且没有多少评论  

poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-28 00:42 , Processed in 0.076801 second(s), 28 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表