[Address]: China Town
[Time]: 3/12/2023
[Services]: Full Service
[Number of ladies]: 1
[Quality of ladies] : Appearance 8 / Figure 8 / Service 8
[Business Hours]: 1pm
[Price List]: 500/1hr
[Safety Assessment]: Safe?

Decided to try out Li Eun after eyeing her for a while. Christmas is coming soon so why not treat myself to an extra booking here and there hey? Overall, the session was quite good but COULD be better. I have a personal deal breaker when it comes to a date with a girl and I feel like if these requirements were met, Li Eun's overall service would be bumped up to a 9.

If you want to save yourself some coins - I'm going to say, everything is a solid 8, where you can say it was a GOOD session , but nothing too crazy, or nothing bad. Just a solid 8.

购买主题 已有 6 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 10 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2024-9-2 09:56,到期后将免费
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-3 16:20 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Solid review. The name confused me initially but I realised that should be the Korean girl advertised on their website.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-3 16:27 | 显示全部楼层
reply to view - here to show support for James and Adelaide based reviews

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

回复查看 - 此处表示对基于詹姆斯和阿德莱德的评论的支持
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-4 09:59 | 显示全部楼层
A couple of days ago you asked me for advice on choosing between Hiko and Li Eun... and finally you decided to try both! That's the spirit my man! So happy for you!

And yes, friends with benefits, that's the words I was looking for. Now that I think about it, she was more like a regular hookup than an actual girlfriend. So I guess you're right, I feel the same way!
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-28 08:42 , Processed in 0.049797 second(s), 28 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表