开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 526|回复: 4

[阿德莱德] E&B - Honoka

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-3 14:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello everyone

A little background this is not a typical review by Jimi; because Jimi has a sore knee and is unable to provide accurate feedback on all action modes (as per normal). Hence I was just in the market for a quickie blowjob. Since there is not much point booking for 1 hour ; I decided to browse the E&B....

Just like that the profile of Honoka appears - I swear that I did nothing except open up the E&B website ; This time it is not me - it must the google algorithm! With a few text messages the booking is done. The next thing I realize is I am hobbling down the lobby to the elevator.

Then the door opens and straight away , old man Jimi knew ; something was not 100% and given normal circumstances I would probably have not even made it this far. But what was I doing to do ; I have a boner and a sore knee and both will not let me rest - she is good enough!

Sorting out the finances and then stripping off to get into the shower. Honoka has a very polite manner but does not smile much. She is a small package with decent sized boobs for her small frame; overall she is quite nice.

Into the bedroom; I generally like a bit of a kiss but it become apparent lip kissing was all that was going to happen. Moving along to her breasts; her small but rubbery plump nipples did provide me with some amusement. Then I realized I am only here for a blowjob so there is no point getting her juiced up.

I just rolled onto the bed; and could not help but let out a little moan due to my sore knee. As I go make myself comfortable; Honoka gets to work on the body; starting with the nipples. It was OK and I was still playing with her tits enjoying the view from the floor to ceiling mirrors on the wardrobe.

What is the bet that everyone has just skimmed over the part above and just want to know about the blowjob?

I know and now you need to reply to view... like always translation and scoring will be provided.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

Hello everyone

A little background This is not a typical comment from Jimi; because Jimi's knees are sore, he is unable to provide accurate feedback on all movement patterns (normally). So I was just looking for a quick blowjob. Since there aren’t many points for a 1 hour booking; I decided to have a look at E&B…

Just like that, Honoka's profile appeared - I swear I did nothing but open the E&B website; it wasn't me this time - it must have been the Google algorithm! The booking was completed in just a few text messages. The next thing I knew I was limping down the hall toward the elevator.

Then the door opened, and old man Jimmy knew immediately; something wasn't 100% right, and I probably wouldn't have been able to do that under normal circumstances. But what exactly am I going to do? My bones and knees were sore and neither allowed me to rest - she was good enough!

Get your finances in order, then take off your clothes and take a shower. Honoka behaves politely but doesn't smile much. She is petite and has a petite body but good size breasts; overall she is a nice person.

Enter the bedroom; I usually like a little bit of kissing, but obviously a lip kiss is all that's going to happen. Moving along her breasts; her small, bouncy, plump nipples really gave me some pleasure. Then I realized I was only here for a blowjob, so there was no need to fill her up.

I just rolled onto the bed; I couldn't help but let out a slight groan due to the soreness in my knees. As I go, making myself comfortable; Honoka starts working on her body; starting with her nipples. It didn't matter, I was still playing with her breasts and admiring the view of the floor to ceiling mirror on the closet.

Everyone just skimmed the section above and just wanted to know about oral sex, so what are the bets?

I know you need to reply now to view... As always, we'll provide translations and ratings.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

购买主题 已有 8 人购买  本主题需向作者支付 10 开搞金币 才能浏览
本主题购买截止日期为 2024-9-2 08:55,到期后将免费
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-3 15:59 | 显示全部楼层
reply to see. thanks for the review also! and speedy recovery!
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-3 16:14 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Great review. Are the photos and her age real on EB?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-3 16:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks the kind words James - just over did it at the gym hopefully things are normal again in a few days

The photos are real but touched up in photoshop - she is definitely not a teen ; that is verified by Jimi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

谢谢詹姆斯的客气话——刚刚在健身房做完了,希望几天后一切都会恢复正常  

这些照片是真实的,但经过Photoshop修饰——她绝对不是青少年; 经吉米验证  
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-12-3 18:48 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-28 10:01 , Processed in 0.046274 second(s), 28 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表