找回密码
 注册
查看: 946|回复: 7

[阿德莱德] [Mine Clearing?] - E&B Mizuki

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-5 15:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Jimi 于 2023-11-5 15:20 编辑

Hi to all the Adelaide wolves and indeed all wolf friends here

Just got back from an into ; but no review because I just walked in and then back out.

The pictures on E&B are very favourable to Mizuki. In real life she is a little fatter and more ugly than her pictures.
My bothers before you judge me and say I am too picky, please read.

I truely do not care than much at my age if a woman is carrying a couple more kilos than she should if she does not have classic beauty. If she smiles and has positive engery that what makes the date beautiful and the time passes quickly.

But not this time. Mizuki not only had the pissed off look on her face; it was so bad it could be considered a frown. No kiss no nothing she asked for the money within the first 5 seconds. I suggested she turn around so I could see exactly how fat her ass actually it.

She then she pointed to the door. I took this as my window of opportunity and off I went.

A question mark in the title - if I stay she may have being excellent - but I doubt it.

Take care my wolf brothers!

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say hello to all Adelaide wolves and all our wolf friends here

Just got back from a trip; but no review as I just walked in and came back.

The photos on E&B are very favorable to Mizuki. In real life she is fatter and uglier than in the photos.
Before you judge me and say I'm too picky, please read my pet peeves.

At my age, if a woman doesn't have classic beauty, I don't really care if she weighs a few kilos more than she should. If she smiles and has positive energy, the date will be great and the time will go by quickly.

But not this time. Not only did Ruixi have an annoyed expression on her face, but her face also became angry. It was so bad that it was frowned upon. In the first 5 seconds, she didn't kiss or ask for money. I suggested she turn around so I could get a good look at how fat her ass was.

Then she pointed to the door. I saw this as my window of opportunity and off I went.

There's a question mark in the title - she might have been great if I'd stayed - but I doubt it.

照顾好我的狼兄弟们!

评分

参与人数 1开搞金币 +12 收起 理由
admin + 12

查看全部评分

poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-5 16:39 | 显示全部楼层
mizuki一小时250,能好哪去
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-11-5 18:54 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jimi 于 2023-11-5 18:59 编辑
emoji0000 published on 2023-11-5 16:39
mizuki 250 an hour, how can it be better?

the one i found has phone number ending in *826
and is 250/half hour
400 for the hour

if it was 250 for the hour i would not have bothered - at that price it is all lightning

--------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------

The phone numbers I found ended with *826
And it’s 250/half hour
400 per hour

If it was $250 an hour I wouldn't bother - at that price everything is lightning
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-5 23:44 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
最近就是在eb看到她,想试一试。可是你这么一说我还是觉得算了。有时候这种态度很影响心情的。
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-2-24 00:07 | 显示全部楼层
Mizuki 233
#Mizuki233

Is it this one in eb? this post is using fake ai photo also name mizuki
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-2-24 20:49 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Jimi 于 2024-2-25 13:01 编辑
saem 发表于 2024-2-24 00:07
Mizuki 233
#Mizuki233

hi saem

the Mizuki I posted about is definitely a different Mizuki to the one that is currently on E&B
(and the phone number is different too)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

我发布的 Mizuki 绝对与目前 E&B 上的 Mizuki 不同
(而且电话号码也不一样)
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2024-2-24 22:45 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
I am assuming this mizuki is not the one with “av actress” quoted on EB right?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2024-2-29 18:53 | 显示全部楼层
色色eric 发表于 2024-2-24 22:45
I am assuming this mizuki is not the one with “av actress” quoted on EB right?

hi eric

yes they are two different Mizuki

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

是的,他们是两个不同的水木

poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-27 23:43 , Processed in 0.076621 second(s), 25 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表