LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1991|回复: 18

[阿德莱德] SweetyADL - Kemi ; a Review by Jimi

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-9-17 21:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Things are a little different in Adelaide.
You have at the top ; the Empire of sweety... and
then you have E&B; which is an absolute minefield covered with thunderous clouds.
(And yes, I know there is Scarlett Blue as well but that is just another E&B with better pictures and higher prices.)

There is nothing in the middle. Especially now my favorite brothel closed down (on Crittenden Rd; if you know you know ; if you do not know then you missed out).

I will not go into details; but the Emperor scolded me and banished me from the Empire.
What was my crime? Already mentioned no details will be published.

But I am curious; is it considered rude (or poor manners) in Chinese culture to mention it is your birthday and inquire about any extra or special offer?

I did try to re-enter the Empire (on a couple occasions) only to be told 'sorry Chinese only'. Which means 'get lost blue eyes, she is not for you'.

Wondering the abyss; I often pondered when my exile would be over? Then out of the darkness, the profile of Kemi got my attention.

It was with a heavy heart I messaged Sweety; bracing myself for the inevitable response; another no...but , hold on - YES my exile is over, I am back in the land of SweetyADL!!!

In typical Sweety style making the booking is super smooth. When the time arrives I am knocking at Kemi's door.

Upon opening the door what caught my attention first was Kemi's bright beautiful face. She has a innocence in her watery eyes, a cute button nose and plump lips. Kemi is wearing a school girl uniform that is simply far too short. All of this culminates in an open invitation to grab her by her round ass and pull her close for the 'glad to see you' kiss.

Please reply to view remainder of the review and scores. Google translate is provided.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

Things are a little different in Adelaide.
You're at the Top; Sweet Empire...and
Then you have E&B; it's an absolute minefield of thunderous clouds.
(Yes, I know there's Scarlett Blue, but that's just another E&B with better pictures and higher prices.)

There is nothing in between. Especially now that my favorite brothel is closed (on Crittenden Road; if you know you know it; if you don’t you’re missing out).

I will not go into details; but the Emperor rebuked me and expelled me from the Empire.
What crime have I committed? It has been mentioned that no details will be released.

But I'm curious; in Chinese culture, would it be considered rude (or impolite) to mention that it's your birthday and ask if there are any extra or special offers?

I did try to re-enter the Empire (a few times) only to be told "sorry, Chinese only". It means "fuck off blue eyes, she's not the one for you".

Curious about the abyss; I often wonder, when will my exile end? Then, in the darkness, Kemi's silhouette caught my eye.

With a heavy heart, I sent Tiantian a message. Be prepared for the inevitable reaction; another not... But wait - yes, my exile is over and I'm back in the land of SweetyADL!

In typical sweet fashion, booking went very smoothly. When the time came, I knocked on Kemi's door.

When I opened the door, the first thing that caught my eye was Kemi's bright and beautiful face. There is innocence in her watery eyes, cute button nose and full lips. Kemi was wearing a schoolgirl uniform that was too short. All of this culminates in an open invitation to grab her round ass and pull her close for a "nice to meet you" kiss.

Please reply to see the remaining comments and scores. Google Translate available.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

We were kissing and nothing else seemed to matter; just two lovers embracing one another. The kissing alternated from intimate, passionate, erotic and everything in between. Kemi is a splendid kisser.

After taking the clothes off we head into the shower for a clean up but no shower blow job.

Into the bedroom this just had a very natural flow. Kemi took the lead giving me an an exceptional blowjob. Kemi is very polite and eager to please. Bring her attention to a particular area and Kemi was sucking it! It was only right to return the favor and find out what Kemi is all about.

Her pussy tight and juicy but the hair is trimmed not shaved. Two out of three is not bad. But then it is the important two out of the three it is fantastic. I absolutely had a wonderful time and Kemi is super responsive. Working away at Kemi was like playing a musical instrument. What would the neighbors be thinking? The master conductor is in the building!

Things are set and ready to go. On goes the protection and sexy time. The sex with Kemi is pure bliss. Got to try out multiple positions and it did not matter which position I got her in. Kemi a sensory overload. If it was not her swollen titties moving around it was her tight round ass shaking about.

The deed was done and I was just resting in the bed. Kemi jumps up and brings be back a glass of water. It is the little things like this me randy. It was quite warm day so we decide to cool off with another quick rinse .

Then we sit on the couch just talking about life; with plenty of caressing, scattered with random kisses and the occasional pinch. Her English skills are plenty good.

I then suggest how about a quickie before time is up. Kemi gets to work showing off her blowjob skills and just like that I am back and ready. The condom is very tight but it did not seem bother me the first time. Second time I could feel that it was too uncomfortable to finish. So Kemi got me over the line with her blowjob.

Hopefully I get another chance to share the afternoon with Kemi.

A few points to note:
- Kemi is not a wafer-thin model. She is quite young and still has some puppy fat.
- Whilst Kemi is always wanting to please you and will follow your lead. She does not initiate much but is very accommodating.
- If you are after a wafer-thin service maiden that does everything for you; look else where.
- Kemi provides a sex buddy experience and a great one at that.

Scoring as follows:
[Sex channel]: SweetyADL
[Opening address]: Coglin St
[Opening time]: September 2023
[Service items]: Full service
[Number of ladies]: 1
[Miss quality]: Appearance – 8 / Shape – 7.5 / Service – 9
[Environment Equipment]: Basic nothing special
[Price List]: 450/h 800/2h
[Safety Evaluation]: Safe

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

We were kissing and nothing else seemed to matter. Just two lovers embracing each other. Kisses are sometimes intimate, sometimes passionate, sometimes erotic, and sometimes somewhere in between. Kemi is an excellent kisser.

After taking off our clothes we went into the shower to clean up but no shower blowjob.

The process of entering the bedroom is very natural. Kemi took the lead and gave me an extraordinary blowjob. Kemi is very polite and eager to please. Kemi is terrible at focusing her attention on a specific area! Paying back to Kemi and finding out what happened to Kemi was the right thing to do.

Her pussy is tight and juicy, but her hair is trimmed instead of shaved. Two out of three isn't bad. But these are the two important ones out of the three, which are awesome. I definitely had a great time and Kemi was very responsive. Working in Kemi is like playing an instrument. What will the neighbors think? The master conductor is in the building!

Everything is ready to go. The time for protection and sensuality continues. Sex with Kemi was pure bliss. Have to try multiple positions, it doesn't matter which position I put her in. Kemi was on sensory overload. If it wasn't her swollen breasts that were jiggling, it was her tight, round ass that was jiggling.

It was done and I just laid in bed and rested. Kemi jumped up and took back a glass of water. It’s little things like that, Randy. It was quite hot so we decided to cool down with another quick rinse.

Then we sat on the couch and talked about life; full of caresses, the occasional casual kiss and the occasional pinch. Her English skills are very good.

Then I recommend doing it quickly before the time is up. Kemi started showing off her blowjob skills and just like that I was back and ready. The condom was very tight but didn't seem to bother me the first time. The second time I felt too uncomfortable to finish. So Kemi pushed me over the line with her blowjob.

Hopefully I will still have the opportunity to share this afternoon with Kemi.

There are a few points to note:
- Kemi is not a slim model. She is still young and still has some puppy fat left on her body.
- Although Kemi always wants to please you and will follow your lead. She's not very proactive, but very accommodating.
- If you are looking for a skinny waitress who does everything for you; look elsewhere.
- Kemi offers a sexual companionship experience, and a great one at that.

Ratings are as follows:
[Sex Channel]:SweetyADL
[Opening address]: Coglin St
[Opening time]: September 2023
[Service items]: Full service
[Number of ladies]: 1
[Miss Quality]: Appearance – 8 / Shape – 7.5 / Service – 9
[Environmental Equipment]: Basically nothing special
[Price list]: 450/hour 800/2 hours
[Safety Evaluation]: Safety

评分

参与人数 1开搞金币 +20 收起 理由
admin + 20

查看全部评分

honey massage mitcham
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-9-17 22:24 | 显示全部楼层
Glad U finally find some one to release your desire
honey massage mitcham
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-9-17 22:44 | 显示全部楼层
恭喜你兄弟,你回家了
honey massage mitcham
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-9-18 00:52 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
回复看看内容
honey massage mitcham
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-9-18 17:18 | 显示全部楼层
Why not ask for birthday special offer?
honey massage mitcham
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-18 17:55 | 显示全部楼层
CintRug published on 2023-9-18 17:18
Why not ask for birthday special offer?

this was exactly my thinking...

as mentioned i will not say what happened on my birthday;
but i will say is that i never be asking for a birthday special ever again....

---------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------

That's exactly what I was thinking... As mentioned, I wo

n't reveal what happened that day;
I will never ask for a special birthday gift again…

honey massage mitcham
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-9-18 18:51 | 显示全部楼层
回复看一下内容
honey massage mitcham
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-9-18 22:58 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
Jimi 发表于 2023-9-18 17:55
this was exactly my thinking...

as mentioned i will not say what happened on my birthday;

Disclaimer: I am ethnically Chinese, but I didn’t come from a pure Chinese background. I was born in one of the last British colony, then raised in another mandarin-speaking former British colony. So I am only speaking from my impression.

I think it’s uncommon to ask for a birthday discount in Chinese business context, and not the most respectful thing to do in sexual services generally. It’s a different story to be offered one, but asking for one do sound awkward.

In Chinese context, birthday it’s a time to give away blessing rather than receiving. A Chinese customer would likely be giving extra tips in honour of his birthday, rather than asking for a discount.

But still, asking for a birthday discount would likely be awkward, rather than being rude.

It sound like there’s more to the story, but I don’t want to probe any further.
honey massage mitcham
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2023-9-19 21:16 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the comments and support

after doing some further reading of comments made by the adelaide wolf clan;
it seems like what happened was just a series of unfortunate events...
and with the luck I have it just happened to be on my birthday

at least it made for a humorous prelude to my main review

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

感谢您的评论和支持

在进一步阅读了阿德莱德狼族的评论后;
看起来发生的事情只是一系列不幸的事件......
幸运的是,我恰好在我生日那天

至少它为我的主要评论做了一个幽默的前奏
honey massage mitcham
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-9-19 22:03 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎蓝眼睛回归sweety帝国。祝您早日获得帝国PR
honey massage mitcham
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-10-24 01:39 , Processed in 0.057204 second(s), 24 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表