LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1091|回复: 4

[阿德莱德] SweetyADL - Mengyao

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-14 22:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Second Review! Used sweetyADL a few times but haven't written a review for other girls.Recently had a session with Mengyao, a mixed Taiwan girl and Russian.
Photos are pretty accurate, maybe face a tad bit different.
She's very catering towards your needs, overall great experience and maybe one complaint in regards to the service, but overall great.
The session started with being greeted by a beautiful looking girl, with accurate body and similar face, maybe eyes a bit less bigger than the photos show. Offered a drink of water and off the clothes into the shower.

Unfortunately, I had to shower alone and she didn't join me, although I maybe could have asked and probably should have asked for a good reason, which I'll share more later on. She also isn't clean shaved down there.

After shower, hopped onto the bed and was given a massage for a few minutes, then onto foreplay, with her licking all over. With the licking going on, we caress each other and I appreciate her great body, with great tits and ass. Onto the spicier side of things and she started giving me a BJ, which was good, but better when I started lightly thrusting in her mouth which was super hot. Onto the main event with the condom on, and started in missionary.

After a couple minutes of missionary, I turned her over for doggy and this is where I should have asked her to shower with me... I notice an odour and a small piece of toilet paper stuck to her ass hahaha. I couldn't bring myself to tell her, so I flipped her over and finished in missionary. After finishing, we lay down, clean up and talked abit (with Google translate) with more massage and onto round 2 again. Finished off, shower, and went off Enjoyed her company, and only downside was that odour and piece of paper stuck on her ass haha... Overall, great session with her being very accomdating.

评分

参与人数 1开搞金币 +10 收起 理由
admin + 10 没有按照格式发帖

查看全部评分

poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-15 19:31 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review and wow what a surprise - definitely not expected ( or appreciated )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

感谢您的评论,哇,真是一个惊喜 - 绝对出乎意料(或赞赏)
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-16 12:29 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
现在阿德怎么约啊 网站好像不能用了啊
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-5-16 18:10 | 显示全部楼层
arise323 发表于 2023-5-16 12:29
现在阿德怎么约啊 网站好像不能用了啊

when the website is updated it becomes unavailable

- just checked now and seems ok now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
当网站更新时,它变得不可用

- 刚刚检查过,现在看起来没问题
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2023-11-26 23:02 | 显示全部楼层
Great review. But I guess she's got Russian Chinese heritage from NE China, definitely nothing to do with Taiwanese. BTW, her rimming was one of the best.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-5-10 06:37 , Processed in 0.041378 second(s), 26 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表