LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 899|回复: 0

[中介援交验证] OD Masumi - bukkake

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-6-4 15:05 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When I saw OD post a new Japanese girl in the economy page I didn't pay much attention because I have been disappointed many many times with the inaccurate advertising and excessive Photoshopping.

But when I kept reading I got excited with the add on bukkake for only extra $30.

Made appointment with agent and confirmed that she is the skinny type.

When I got to apartment I was stunned. The girl looked quite good. Could pass for the premium type so I was surprised to see her working the economy line up. The picture below is exactly her.
She looked very young and had a very thin body with very nice perky bum. Although I was a little disappointed when she took off her clothes to reveal A-B cup boobs. I'm usually a fan of C+ boobs.
Nevertheless we showered together and she's definitely straight out of Japan because she was very attentive and polite. She even folded my clothes before getting into the shower. This is top notch service.

Onto the bed she gave some very gentle kisses and eventually made her way to my little brother. She immediately went to put on the condom but I didn't want to disrespect her then. Bbbj would have been much better. Although even with condom she sucked very gently...wasnt the best bj I've had.

The we continued to do several positions until I was close to cumming and I asked if I could do bukkake on her. For those that don't know it means you could cum on her face. She said yes and I immediately unloaded a large load on her face. She didn't show any signs of disgust either and took it like a champ.
Very cooperative.

I only stayed for half hour but feel like I must come back to give her another bukkake. Sadly I think she is only here for 2 days then off to Sydney.
3D12FF0E-938C-414F-AF1C-E3E49C95867B.jpeg
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-4-28 07:27 , Processed in 0.051832 second(s), 24 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表