查看: 4493|回复: 15

[私钟援交验证] 非常可爱的女孩贝琳达 very cute girl Belinda

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-28 12:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
地点:墨尔本中央商务区
• 价格:400 美元/小时
•  • 时间:几天前。
• 安全:是
我已经两次看到这个可爱的小鞭炮她是一个非常深情和俏皮的女孩,就像一瓶很好的酒加班她变得越来越好至少这是我的经验即使只有两次访问第二次比 第一的。 当你和她在一起时,时间过得很快,因为和她在一起是最有趣和有趣的,而且我们有语言障碍,所以我只能想象她和来自中国的兄弟们在一起会怎样。
  乍一看,她可能看起来有点胖,但这是一个非常匀称的体重分布,她感觉非常像一只可爱的泰迪熊。 有些人可能会说她在卧室里可能有点自私,但她确实尽力而为,她的服务的某些部分不如其他部分,但她在那个部门缺乏的东西,她用她可爱的俏皮行为弥补了这一点 一个非常轻松和轻松的约会,我发现很难相信有人会有不满意的时间。
   她很干净,喜欢穿性感的衣服,比如内衣和漂亮的黑色丝袜,有时是网袜。
    我相信这项服务就是您所做的,并且根据我与她的经验,她的适应性很强,如果您喜欢俏皮的吵闹女孩,我强烈推荐她。 因为我们很清楚目前疫情期间的环境不是最好的但是这个女孩有点不同,很高兴来参观她很可爱很冒险她的价格啊这是其他人都在收费所以我相信她很有价值 在当前的流行环境下,她的价格。 她使用的照片非常真实,在任何方面都没有什么不同,她和照片中看起来一样可爱。
Where: Cbd Melbourne
• Price: $400 P/h
• Time: few days ago.
• Safety: Yes
I have been twice to see this cute little firecracker she is very affectionate and playful girl and much like a very good bottle of wine overtime she becomes better and better well at least this is my experience even if only 2 visits the second being better than the First. Time goes very quickly when you spend it with her as she is most enjoyable and funny to be around, also we have a language barrier so I can only imagine how she would be with The Brothers from China.

At first glance she can appear to be a little chubby however this is a very well proportioned distribution of weight and she feels very much like a cute cuddly teddy bear she's a very loud girl and very determined girl she likes to take control of the situation and some might say she can be somewhat selfish in the bedroom however she does give as good as she gets, some parts of her service are not as good as others but what she lacks in that department she makes up for in her cute playful behaviour this is a very light hearted and easy appointment to have and I find it hard to believe anyone would have unsatisfactory time.

She is clean and likes to wear sexy outfits such as lingerie and nice black stockings or sometimes netting stockings.
I believe the service is what you make of it and she's quite adaptable from my experience with her I highly recommend her if you enjoy playful loud girls. As we are fully aware the environment currently during the epidemic is not the greatest however this girl is a little different and was a pleasure to visit she's pretty cute and adventurous her prices ah that is what everyone else is charging so I believe she is good value for her price in this current epidemic environment. The pictures that she uses a very real and they are not different in any way she is as cute as she looks in the pictures.

poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-28 12:37 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry about the other two attempt to make this post
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-8-28 13:25 | 显示全部楼层
是不是得看英文部分,中文翻译费解

点评

人家google翻译的 理解一下 很不容易的  发表于 2021-8-28 20:01
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-28 15:55 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
这就是为什么我添加了英文版本,如果中文版本不正确,您可以翻译它。That's why I added the English version, if the Chinese version is incorrect, you can translate it.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-28 15:56 ===即使用手机,我也要来开搞=== | 显示全部楼层
I have seen what you mean I will fix it
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-28 16:06 | 显示全部楼层
niutou 发表于 2021-8-28 13:25
是不是得看英文部分,中文翻译费解

Should be able to make sense of the English version now
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-8-28 19:37 | 显示全部楼层
这个贴子的意义何在?寻人启事也至少有个照片吧?
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-29 03:56 | 显示全部楼层
免费午餐 发表于 2021-8-28 19:37
这个贴子的意义何在?寻人启事也至少有个照片吧?

墨尔本city火辣俏皮美娇娃Belinda
你可以自己看看。图片是100%
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-8-29 03:58 | 显示全部楼层
免费午餐 发表于 2021-8-28 19:37
这个贴子的意义何在?寻人启事也至少有个照片吧?

https://www.airbcaob.com/listing/belinda/
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-8-30 16:53 | 显示全部楼层
just added the line account a few days before. A lot of criticisms on the posts regarding people who missed the bookings
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-5-3 04:43 , Processed in 0.041834 second(s), 25 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表