LC Platinum

开搞网 | 澳洲华人约会网站

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1162|回复: 3

[中介援交验证] Singing Mona Mona, Butterfly Family

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-28 05:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS TRANSLATE INTO CHINESE ENGLISH VERSION IS BELOW.
• 联系人:蝴蝶家族 • 地点:博士山
• 价格:$400 P/h 溢价
• 时间:昨天下午
• 安全:是
描述:无聊我看了蝴蝶一家,注意到一个叫莫娜的新女孩,所以我联系了客户支持,安排在当天下午 3:30 预约一小时我早到了一点等待客户 当 Mona 准备好时,支持与我联系。 收到继续前行后,我到达她的房间时,我非常惊喜地发现有一个美丽的相当高非常瘦的女孩,大小适中,可能是 C 杯或 D 杯。 我猜她的年龄是 24 到 26 岁。Mona 是中国人,但她的英语说得很好,从我踏进门的第一步开始就非常愉快。 经过一些简短的介绍和礼貌的交谈后,她问我是否想要淋浴,我同意了。 她和我一起洗澡,并在淋浴快结束时开始清洗我的身体,这让我对淋浴时口交的一点点有了一种可爱的味道。 我洗完澡后去了卧室,等着莫娜洗完澡出来。
她继续亲吻我的嘴唇上的乳头,朝着我的阴茎向下,在那里她继续她在淋浴时开始的动作,她的技术非常好,不是最好的,但在提供这项服务时她没有任何牙齿 好在过了一会儿我忍不住了,所以我不得不看看她的阴户,我们开始了 69 没过多久,呻吟声和呻吟声就开始了。 起初这些是假的,但是随着一些经验,我设法将它们变成了一种真正的色情体验,以至于她实际上我即将射精并且由于她的享受而无法继续我的口交,她的阴户很干净 新鲜无异味。 在她恢复镇静后,她继续给我口交了一会儿。 我们开始做爱,她从上面开始我让她在那里呆了一段时间,因为我从下面欣赏她的身体,她的胸部不是 100% 真实的,但很难说它们是假的,因为它只是 她的一个小放大。
改变姿势,我把她从狗式的后面,直到我完成了我的征服传教式,之后我完全筋疲力尽,只是躺在床上,她洗澡。 如果有什么我可以说的不好,那就是即使时间允许,我们也没有聊天,但这没什么大不了的,我可以看到她很忙,正在等待下一个客户,但她没有 无论如何都要赶上服务,所以我不觉得我错过了任何东西。 总而言之,这是我们一起度过的一段非常愉快的时光,如果你喜欢瘦女孩,我强烈推荐她,她可能比某些人想要的更瘦一点,但这是我个人的喜好棒和骨头的体型 快速淋浴后,我穿好衣服,高兴地离开了。
• 面部:8.5
• 身体:10(我个人的喜好可能不是其他人)
• 服务:9.5(这可能看起来很高,也许有点,但我今天心情很好)。
• Where: Box Hill
• Price: $400 P/h Premium
• Time: Yesterday afternoon
• Safety: Yes
Description: Feeling bored after the lockdown hangover. I had a look at the butterfly family and notice a new girl called Mona so I contact customer support arrange to make one hour appointments later on that day at 3:30 in the afternoon I arrived a little bit early waited for customer support to contact me when Mona was ready. After receiving the go ahead I proceeded to her room when I arrived I was very pleasantly surprised there was a beautiful reasonably tall very very skinny girl nice size boobs maybe a C cup or D cup. I would guess her Age is 24 to 26. Mona is Chinese but she speaks English quite well and she was very pleasant from my first step in the door. After some short brief introductions and some polite chat she asked me if I would like a shower for which I agreed.She joined me in the shower and proceeded to wash my body toward the end of my shower gave me a lovely taste of what was to come the little bit of a blowjob in the shower. I went to the bedroom after leaving the shower and awaited for Mona to come out after her shower had finished.
She proceeded to kiss me on the nipples on the lips working her way down towards my cock where she continued what she had started in the shower, her technique is quite good not the greatest but she does not have any teeth when providing this service which is a good thing after a while I could not help myself so I have had to have a look at her pussy and we began 69 it didn't take long for the groans and moans to begin. At at first these were fake however with some experience I managed to turn them into something of a real erotic experience for her to the point that she practically I was about to cum and could not continue my blowjob because of her enjoyment, her pussy was clean and fresh with no bad smells. After she had regained her composure, she continued to give me a blowjob for a little bit longer.We started to have sex she began on top I let her stay there for a while as I was enjoying the view from down there looking at her body her boobs are not 100% real but it's very hard to tell that they are fake as it's only a small enlargement that she has had.
Changing positions I took her from behind doggy style until I completed my conquest missionary style after which I was completely exhausted and just lied on the bed while she took a shower. If there was anything I could say that was not good it would be that we did not chat after even though time did allow, however that's no big deal I could see she was very busy and was waiting to get the next customer however she did not in anyway rush the service so I did not feel that I have missed out on anything. All-in-all it was a very enjoyable time that we had spent together and I would highly recommend her if you like skinny girls she's probably a little bit more skinny than some people would like but that is my personal preference stick and bones body shape after a quick shower I got dressed and happily left.
• Face: 8.5
• Body: 10 (my personal preference maybe not others)
• Service: 9.5 (this might seem high and perhaps it is a little bit but I was in a good mood today).

poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-7-29 00:47 | 显示全部楼层
The translation is damn interesting cos it turns the word 'premium' to ‘溢价’
poker app
honey massage mitcham
发表于 2021-7-28 23:45 | 显示全部楼层
Good job mate.
poker app
honey massage mitcham
 楼主| 发表于 2021-7-29 22:34 | 显示全部楼层
I don't seem to be able to have that word translated
我似乎无法翻译那个词
poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-5-3 00:49 , Processed in 0.037001 second(s), 22 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表