[墨尔本性息分享] 转载扫雷贴 Lucy cbd

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-26 17:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 asd__002 于 2016-4-26 17:40 编辑

雷太多?没关系人多力量大, 有大批口重的西人朋友替我们去。转自Australia XXX review

Person's Name : CiCi

Establishment : Private Apartment

Date of Visit : 13/4/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0415 583 866 There was a locanto ad as well, but I can't seem to find it.

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates : $100/massage; $150/FS

Size/shape : slight tummy, round arse, otherwise small and slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : PRC

Services Provided : DATY, CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Overall no, but the journey was interesting

My experience/comments :

Saw an ad online, noted down the number, and sent a text to ask about location and times. Got a standard text back with the menu, as well as the location. Then what followed (unprompted by me) was a nude selfie. Made a booking, but then work got in the way so I had to can it. Next day I was in town again and had some clear time, so I sent a text back saying that I was definitely good to go, and I got a confirmation along with a another nude selfie -- but of a different girl.

Anyway, I headed on over to the apartment block (concierge, which is a bad thing), and headed up to the apartment. When I got in, I was shown into a bedroom, and straight away I recognised the outfit CiCi was wearing to be the same one in the photo I was sent. Later after the clothes had gone, I confirmed it was her breast as well in the selfie. [Which as an aside makes me pissed off I didn't get to go on the previous day as the first selfie was of a body much more to my liking].

Onto the main course, and CiCi was not great. She allowed DATY and had a sweet tasting pussy, did an ordinary CBJ(but her mouth calisthenics with the condom to apply it were almost worth the price of admission alone) and was a complete starfish during intercourse.

So, I ended up not satisfied, but with an entertaining journey to reach that point of non-satisfaction, which mitigated it a bit.

再附上BP上的连接,虽然名字不一样但是电话一样,照片据说也是同一组。

http://melbourne.backpage.com/Fe ... nt-selfies/14789532

poker app
honey massage mitcham
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小白兔按摩
开搞网广告位

Privacy Policy|Rules of Publish|Personal Details and Private Conversations|Legal Complaints|手机版|小黑屋|开搞网

GMT+10, 2024-5-14 01:16 , Processed in 0.034161 second(s), 24 queries .

© 2011-2024 开搞网 Catchgod

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表